Agora Sidi Abdel Rahman

Agora Sidi abdel Rahman resort is constructed over an area 86,000 m2 and characterized by the diversity in the areas of the residential units that suits everyone The project is constructed with four different levels starting from zero level of the coastal road to 4 m. and 10m. till 16 meters above the coastal road level All residential units can see the sea directly and overlooking the swimming pools Buildings represent 20% of the total area while the other 80 % are green areas, pools and lakes The project is powered by 10 large swimming pools plus a covered pool , fun area and water games for kids Agora Sidi abdel Rahman project includes an hotel apartments, complete hotel services and 12,000 m2 commercial center powered by fun lakes surrounded by the most popular and well known cafes and restaurants also you can find there a large variety of brands stores to make the shopping experience full of joy & fun

Agora Sidi Abdel Rahman

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Own your restaurant at AGORA North coast Hurry
Call Us
Commercial Shops / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2430
Store Type: Mall Commercial Store
Area: 255 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Great Twin House Surface Area 188 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,450,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 73285
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 188 M2
Chalet for sale in Agoura North Coast with installment
EGP 460,000
Chalets / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
SE 25967
1    2
Area: 55 M2
Type: Chalet
Floor No.: Ground Floor

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Own your restaurant at AGORA North coast
EGP 119,000,000
Commercial Shops / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2429
Store Type: Mall Commercial Store
Area: 300 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Luxurious Twin House Surface Area 189 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,450,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 73286
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 189 M2
Chalet for sale 85 M in Agoura North Coast
EGP 650,000
Chalets / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
SE 25924
2    2
Area: 85 M2
Type: Chalet
Floor No.: 2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Own your restaurant at AGORA North coast Don t Wait
Call Us
Commercial Shops / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2432
Store Type: Mall Commercial Store
Area: 74 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Great Twin House Surface Area 185 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,400,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 69191
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 185 M2
Chalet for sale 85 M in Agoura North Coast
EGP 670,000
Chalets / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
SE 25923
2    2
Area: 85 M2
Type: Chalet
Floor No.: Ground Floor

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

chaleh 55 sqm at agora Master sidi abdel rahman
EGP 3,900,000
Apartments / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2335
Area: 55 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Twin House Surface Area 187 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,450,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 69193
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 187 M2
Chalet for sale 55 M in Agoura North Coast
EGP 430,000
Chalets / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
SE 25922
1    2
Area: 55 M2
Type: Chalet
Floor No.: 1

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

chaleh 110 sqm at agora Master sidi abdel rahman
Call Us
Apartments / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2336
Area: 55 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Great Twin House Surface Area 187 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,450,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 69194
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 187 M2
Chalet for sale 55 M in Agoura North Coast
EGP 460,000
Chalets / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
SE 25925
1    2
Area: 55 M2
Type: Chalet
Floor No.: Ground Floor

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

chaleh 170 sqm at agora Master sidi abdel rahman North coast
Call Us
Apartments / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2338
Area: 170 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Twin House Surface Area 182 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,350,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 69953
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 182 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

chaleh 110 sqm at agora Master of sidi abdel rahman
Call Us
Apartments / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2339
Area: 55 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

Twin House Surface Area 180 for Sale at Marseille Beach North Coast
EGP 2,350,000
Villas / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
RE 69951
3    3
Plot Area: 200 M2
Building Area: 180 M2

Agora, North Coast Resorts, North Coast

chaleh 110 sqm at Agora Master sidi abdel rahman
EGP 3,600,000
Apartments / Sale
Marsa Matrouh - North Coast,
Agora
BB 2340
Area: 55 M2